[PAEE] 30 years!!!

rroperti at zoominternet.net rroperti at zoominternet.net
Wed Apr 18 23:48:09 EDT 2007

Hello,  this is the 30th year of PAEE, and I am looking for history.  If you have any important information, names, contacts, conference memories, pictures, or any reminiscing, please send it my way. Who were the founders?  Where did they meet? what spurred them to form the organization? Who has been a member for all of the 30 years? Who was Daisey Kliendinst that the award is named for? Were there conferences from the start?

If you have any JOURNALS that you are willing to give us, that would be great. Copies of each were not all saved. I pulled out a ten year old one of mine. What a
quality publication with people of stature writing articles and leading the organization.  The current board has a lot to inspire us. Some of those people are still actively involved. Roy Boyle is on the Advisory Board, Randy Newcomer still brings his books to the conference, while Mike Weilbacher attended this year and was the Keynote speaker last year  But many have moved on to other responsibilities. Please share what you recall, and pass this email along, if you know of others who might pitch in. I promise we will put it all together and share back, so you can relive the glory. Thanks, Ruth

Ruth Roperti
965 Edgewood Road
Beaver Falls, PA 15010

rroperti at zoominternet.net