[PAEE] Fw: great and cheap sustainability conference

rroperti at zoominternet.net rroperti at zoominternet.net
Wed Aug 23 16:59:39 CDT 2006

Wilson College: Fulton Conference on Sustainability - Sept. 15-16

Hello my eco friends,

I thought you might be interested in this conference.
I'd like to go, but would like to have someone or
someones to split transportation with.  Plus it would
be more fun to go as a group.

The conference will be held on Friday Sept 15 and Sat
the 16th.  It cost only $10 a day and if you want to
camp it is only $5 per person. Wilson College is in
Chambersburg.  Some of the sessions are on biodesiel,
solar energy, straw bale houses, etc. If you need more
info let me know.  We should register soon before
prices go up.

I hope you can make it,

Bethany

http://mail.yahoo.com

skip navigation

  a..
  b..
  c..
  d..
  e..
  f..
  g..
  h..

Departments and Offices  >  Academic Affairs  >  Richard Alsina Fulton Center for Sustainable Living  >  Fulton Conference on Sustainability - Sept. 15-16

Fulton Conference on Sustainability - Sept. 15-16

The 2006 Wilson College Richard Alsina
Fulton Conference on Sustainability

September 15-16
Wilson College, Chambersburg, Pa

FEATURING:

Hands-on workshops:
   . Solar electric systems
   . Biodiesel brewing for beginners
   . Advanced Biodiesel & equipment
   . Renewable energy education
   . Organic farm tours
   . Energy efficiency and conservation

Lectures:
   . Peak Oil
   . Biodiesel quality control/ advanced
      topics
   . Solar home design
   . Renewable Energy in Pennsylvania

Indoor/ Outdoor Energy Fair:
   . Demonstrations of renewable energy systems
   . Live music performance by London File on solar-powered stage!
   . Energy project competition with prizes!
   . GM HydroGen3 Fuel Cell Vehicle Demonstration

Register Online

Conference Schedule

Conference Details

Food Menu Details

GM HydroGen3 Fuel Cell Vehicle Demonstration

Location/Facility Information

Speakers

Contact Information

Directions to Wilson College

Local Accommodations

We will update this site regularly in the upcoming months, so please
check back to see a complete conference format and more information.
www.wilson.edu/lifeaftercheapoil

  a.. Copyright © 2006 Wilson College
  b.. top of page
  c.. home
  d.. contact
  e.. search
Richard Alsina Fulton Center for Sustainable Living:

  a.. Fulton Conference on Sustainability - Sept. 15-16
  b.. Community Supported Agriculture
  c.. Environmental Club
  d.. FCSL Events
  e.. Fulton Farm
  f.. Growing Greener
  g.. Helpful Links
  h.. Making Biodiesel Fuel
  i.. Proceedings of The Richard Alsina Fulton Conference on Sustainability and the Environment
  j.. Robyn Van En Center
  k.. Sustainable Campus Initiatives
  l.. Sustainable Energy Projects